WE PROMOTE OUR REGION
The area of Sokolow country:
- Seven nature reserves, area of Nadbuzanski Landscape Park, the Nature 2000 Network and ‘the Green Lungs of Poland’
- Picturesque hiking, biking and horse trails, forests in the spring full of the wonderful smell of lily of the valley, in the summer full of blueberries and blackberries, and in the autumn full of mushrooms.
- Agro-tourist farm, where you can taste honey from their own apiary, cold meats made according to old traditional recipes, or enjoy the taste of ‘real’ ice-cream whose history of production goes back to 1946.
- A place where you can find evidence of the coexistence of Polish, Jewish or Russian culture
- Historical court complexes, impressive temples and churches, roadside shrines and statues
- Time travel with the heroes of historical events: the Ossolinski family, the Kasinski family, Ludwik Gorski, priest Krzysztof Kluka, The January Uprising insurgents, Cursed soldiers, victims of German ghettos.
- For more information about the history and tourist attractions in the region please visit: http://kopalnia-inspiracji.pl/uploads/2015/07/HISTORIA-ostateczna.pdf